Please note: If you are feeling sick or experiencing coughing, sneezing, or the sniffles, please refrain from entering the shop. We are happy to reschedule your haircut for the safety of our barbers and clients.
In order to better serve you, we currently recommend you call ahead to schedule your haircut so you are guaranteed a specific time and barber. We still accept walk-ins, but scheduled clients will take precedence. You are welcome to call or stop by the shop and check the availability of an open barber chair.
COVID-19 is still around, and we continue to follow guidelines to keep you safe.
- We now suggest that you call ahead to be guaranteed a specific time with a barber.
- If you are experiencing the following symptoms, we ask that you refrain from coming in the shop. We are happy to reschedule your appointment. We want to ensure everyone will be safe.
How to call ahead to get your hair cut
- Call the shop at 440-234-5106.
- If you get voicemail, leave your name, phone number, the date/time you would like to come in, and which barber you prefer. If you leave a message, please speak clearly to avoid confusion or mistakes in scheduling your appointment.
- Check our home page to see the barbers’ hours.
- We will call you back to confirm your time or discuss a change if your time slot has already been taken.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. There may be times when we can take you earlier. We ask that you be on time in consideration of others who may have an appointment after you. If you are late for your appointment, you may need to reschedule.
- The last appointment of the day will be 5:30 p.m., Monday–Friday, and 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.
What we will be doing to keep everyone safe
- We will have hand sanitizer available in the shop.
- After each customer leaves, we will wipe down the entire area, including the chair.
- Each client will get a fresh, laundered cape.
- We will be cleaning throughout the day and washing our hands.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.