Parkway Barber is open for business. Even though we currently require appointments, we can still accept walk-ins based on availability. You are welcome to call or stop by the shop and check the availability of an open barber chair.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and for the foreseeable future, we will adjust our business practices to follow the guidelines and best practices outlined by the governor.
- We now require that you make an appointment with a barber. (See below for how to schedule an appointment.)
- All clients are required to wear masks. You will not be able to enter the shop without a mask.
- Only clients getting haircuts will be allowed in the shop.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If you are five minutes late to your appointment, you may need to reschedule it.
- If your children are getting haircuts, one adult may be in the shop with the children. Other family members and friends will not be allowed in the shop while you or your children are getting haircuts.
- If you are experiencing the following symptoms, we ask that you refrain from coming in the shop. We are happy to reschedule your appointment. We want to ensure everyone will be safe.
How to schedule your appointment
- Call the shop at 440-234-5106.
- If you get voicemail, leave your name, phone number, the date/time you would like to schedule your appointment, and which barber you prefer. If you leave a message, please speak clearly to avoid confusion or mistakes in scheduling your appointment.
- Check our home page to see the barbers’ hours.
- We will call you back to confirm your appointment or discuss a change if your time slot has already been taken.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. There may be times when we can take you earlier. We ask that you be on time in consideration of others who may have an appointment after you. If you are late for your appointment, you may need to reschedule.
- Please wait outside the shop until your barber comes out to tell you he/she is ready for you. There are chairs outside for your convenience.
- The last appointment of the day will be 5:30 p.m., Monday–Friday, and 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.
What we will be doing to keep everyone safe
- All barbers will be wearing masks.
- We will have hand sanitizer available in the shop.
- After each customer leaves, we will wipe down the entire area, including the chair.
- We will be cleaning throughout the day and washing our hands.
- Unfortunately, the waiting area and children’s play area will no longer be available.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we open back up for business. We want all of our clients to stay safe!